Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Following God's Leading

I am starting to embrace what it means to be a daughter of the King.

He is moving and working through me in ways that can only be attributed to him.

He is challenging me, calling me out to really understand what "bearing his cross" truly means.

He has brought me to my knees and has been teaching me what it means to have reverence before him.

He is showing me that I cannot save anyone. Only he can truly change the hearts of his people.

He is revealing himself through the faithfulness of his people.

He has sent his son Jesus to battle the darkness that lurks around me, and has made a clear path for me to follow.

He whispers to me that it will be alright. He shouts at me when I start to fall in the trap of the enemy.

He is revealing to me his passion for this broken world, his longing to see his people reconciled to him, his hurting heart for his creation to come back to him.

He is revealing to me my purpose in that plan.

That frightens me. No. That terrifies me. But here I am Lord. Take all of me. I'm all yours.

No comments: