Saturday, September 5, 2009

So I had the whole summer to spend on blog entries, and I didn't find the time to write one! I was obviously busy with three little kids and doing my best to keep them occupied. Well summer has flown by and now I am ready for Fall!

For the first time I feel at rest. I am at peace with the place that Christ has brought me to. It's been a long 2 years on my new venture of staying home, and there have been a lot of rough life lessons to learn. I have embraced those challenging lessons and I have worked hard at listening to what Jesus has been trying to teach me. I now understand why he allows us to experience hurts, disappointments, frustrations, and trials. For me it's been to show me that only HE can fix things. Only HE can save people. And in order for me to grow in my walk with him, there are things I must leave behind if I am going to truly be his follower.

I finally have experienced the freedom that a relationship with Christ brings. That freedom has always been offered to me, I am just new at accepting it. I am ready for the challenges that lie ahead, and I am excited to see what my Lord will teach me.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow! Anxious to hear more. :)
Miss ya.